If you enjoy open world exploration, then these games are for you. These scary survival games of 2021 for PC will take your fear to the next level with dangerous creatures and terrifying environments that will leave you on edge. What can we expect in the future?
There are some interesting titles coming in 2021, including a few big survival games as well as one or two reboots of fan-favorites. Here are a few scary new games that you may not have heard about but need to be on the lookout for, because you never know you might just find the best openworld exploration games.
- Feral Interactive is releasing a reboot of the original Tomb Raider series, and it’s coming out in 2020.
- Just Survive announced that they’re teaming up with Bethesda Softworks to create Fallout 76: Wasteland Edition, which should be available sometime this year. This one will allow players to form their own dangerous communities as they explore dangerous radioactive wastelands.
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter has been getting some buzz recently, and the developers behind it are planning to release a new game sometime in 2021. This one will take dangerous open world exploration into urban environments.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm is coming this year! This dangerous open world exploration game includes a new protagonist named Abe’s daughter Munch, and players will have to help her save Odd world from two dangerous warring factions.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon is coming out in 2021 with dangerous open world exploration taking place in an urban environment where players are required to team up with dangerous allies to stop a dangerous terrorist organization.
- World of Darkness is coming out later this year, featuring dangerous open world exploration taking place in the modern day where players must navigate through an urban environment inhabited by dangerous supernatural creatures that are intent on destroying all human life.